EmBRACE is a podcast and workshop series sponsored by Trend-Able in partnership with the Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation. Lainie Ishbia, MSW and Estela Lugo have created the Embrace it series to help empower people with disabilities and chronic conditions to look and feel their best and to ultimately live their best lives. Through their communication and assertiveness trainings, disability hacks, and confidence building exercises, Lainie & Estela have helped hundreds of individuals living with physical challenges to improve their quality of life.
EmBRACE It Workshop Topics
- How To Speak To People With Disabilities In The Workplace & Beyond
- How To Talk With Anyone When You Have A Disability
- A Recipe For Asking For Help When You Have A Disability
- Invisible Disabilities In The Workplace 101
- Self-Esteem, Body Image, & Disability
- Look Good – Feel Good = Live Your Best Life With A Disability